Topicreinstall webroot with key code
Experience the next-generation Security level with Webroot on your all devices. Install and activate webroot from www.webroot.com/safe and don’t forget to run a webroot safe scan to feel secure anywhere. webroot.com/safe is a computer security software program for Microsoft Windows users that combine software as a service cloud protection with traditional Antivirus and anti-spyware desktop technologies.
Where to seek out webroot Key Code?
The Webroot security package is simple to setup & install at webroot.com/safe. Simply find a 20-character alpha-numeric code that is written on the backside of the retail card. Here may be a sample Product Key to let you understand:xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
If you want to reinstall Webroot with key code due to some technical issues or any other reason, firstly you have to uninstall it. Also, you can use the Webroot removal tools to uninstall the software completely from your device. For Webroot Reinstall, follow the below-given guide.
Procedure for reinstall webroot with key code
Webroot Reinstall On Windows:
- First and foremost, open the Downloads folder on your system.
- After that, search for the Webroot .exe setup file and double-click on it.
- Now, a pop-up box of User Account Control will appear on your screen. Click on the Yes button and the file will start running.
- In the next step, it will show you the activation window.
- Enter your product key code into the given field. You will get the keycode in the order confirmation mail or at the backside of your retail card depending upon your method of purchase.
- Read all the terms and conditions of the License Agreement by clicking on its link.
- If you agree with the agreement, click on the Agree and Install button. Also, you can click on the Installation Options tab to change the default install location and language.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
For Webroot Reinstall on Mac, follow the below-given steps:
- Double-click the Webroot .dmg file.
- After that, drag and drop your Webroot product to the Applications folder.
- Now, open the Applications folder and double-click your Webroot product icon.
- It will show you a pop-up box, click on the Yes button.
- In the activation window, enter the same key code provided to you at the time of purchase. Then click on the Activate button.
- The software begins to install on your Mac system. While installing the software, it will show you a pop-up box asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Enter your Mac username and password and then click on the OK button.
For Webroot Reinstall on your mobile device, follow the given instructions
- Open the Play Store on your mobile device
- Then, go to the search field and type your Webroot product. It will show you a list, select your product and then click on the Install button.
- It will start downloading the software. Once it’s done, click on the Open button.
- It will show you a pop-up box. To allow access to the software, click on the Allow button.
- In the next window, select the Activation option if you have a keycode. Otherwise, click on the Skip button. This completes the installation process.
- Firstly, open the App Store.
- Search for your Webroot product in the search bar.
- Select your product and click on the Get button.
- In the next window, tap Install. A pop-up box appears on your screen, select the OK button.
- While installing, it may ask you to enter your Apple ID password. Enter your password and tap the OK button.
- Once the download completes, tap the Open button.
- After that, tap the Continue button.
- Now, select the Get started tab to open the application.
- Go to the menu icon and Webroot Login to your account and this completes the installation process on iOS.
Frequently Asked Questions - reinstall webroot with key code
How do I enter a keycode for Webroot?
Open the SecureAnywhere interface (click the Webroot icon in the menu bar, then select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere from the drop-down menu). From the main window, click the gear icon next to My Account. Enter your new key code in the box on the right. Click Activate a New Keycode.
Is Webroot free?
Webroot Mobile Security for Android was launched on April 5, 2011, for smartphones and tablets, with a free basic version and a paid premium version. The app is designed to protect against viruses from apps, threats delivered via web browsing and against the threats created when mobile devices are lost.
Is Webroot as good as McAfee?
McAfee is better than Webroot as it not only offers more security-related features and extra utilities in its security suites but also provides better malware protection with minimal impact on system performance. Also, McAfee is cheaper and more popular than Webroot.